Skip to main content

More roses...
















Grim Brothers Fairy Tale - this is an amazing rose. Grows really fast as a vase shape bush... its big, with long canes - from the best place to get bare roots - Palatine Roses in Canada.
















Abraham Darby - a David Austin Rose - wonderful fragance... love it
















South Africa - gorgeous

Eden Rose - another marvelous rose.















Collete - a gorgeous climber



































Crown Princess Margareta - another David Austin - apricot blend, gorgeous very nice climber... it's recovering nicely this year, after voles did a number on my roses in 2010 winter. Since we had such a mild winter, I did not have to mulch the roses so I got to see and just keep them wet this time. Thank God for that!
This rose gets shade in the afternoon and the color is stronger.













Janet - a David Austin Rose  (not fully opened)

















Lavender Simplicity - really is a nice rose, but no fragrance at all. It's surviving since its a Jackson Perkins rose (which I absolutely don't like their roses. They are not reliable. From 15 rose bushes I got in 2006 I only have 3 remaining... and believe me I pamper my roses...) Love to take pics of this rose at night...



 






Pat Austin - a gorgeous David Austin rose...




















Ladies in Waiting - love this rosebush. Its lush , really pretty, and the roses are small but plenty...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kosmos Fairy Tale

             

Zaide Rose

This Rose is in the 2nd year in my garden. It was planted last year and it did not bloom much but it was a strong plant. This year is great. Grew a lot, and the roses are really a nice pink/coral color. It's from Palatine Roses (in Canada) love it... I am glad I got it, even if I was not so excited about , but it promisses to be as good as the fairy tales ones, with long canes and tons of blooms... Love it...

My sweet and rascal Diamond