Skip to main content

Primroses

Purple dwarf irises - very early and very prolific

Very beautiful Azalea













Lilacs were also very nice this year!














Very nice Delphinium - on the small size... hard plants to fill in...



















Centauria - love this plant. Tons of growth on the main plant but also tons of new plants... really a good plant...












Gibraltar Azalea - have to love it... really a beautiful color - this is the 3rd year I have planted, does not grow very fast - still a small plant.











Honeysuckle vine - gorgeous this year! wonderful growth - this is the 3rd year blooming - love it...
 I just love this plant... can't think of the name... gorgoeus little flowers...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kosmos Fairy Tale

             

My sweet and rascal Diamond

   

Zaide Rose

This Rose is in the 2nd year in my garden. It was planted last year and it did not bloom much but it was a strong plant. This year is great. Grew a lot, and the roses are really a nice pink/coral color. It's from Palatine Roses (in Canada) love it... I am glad I got it, even if I was not so excited about , but it promisses to be as good as the fairy tales ones, with long canes and tons of blooms... Love it...